ISSN 1681-6277 (print)
ISSN 2523-4838 (online)
Policy on Plagiarism
Authors who submit material for publication in the journal "Economics and Law" agree that the article is written by them personally, never before published and prepared especially for this edition.
For all submissions, determined by the level of uniqueness copyright text using appropriate software the minimum level of uniqueness of the text is considered 75%, so in the event of failure to comply with Article author returns with protocol verification.
The forms of plagiarism include:
- Use (literal citation) any material in any amount without specifying sources;
- The use of borrowed images, drawings, photos, tables, graphs, charts or any other form of graphical representation of information without attribution;
- The use of materials without written permission of the authors or copyright holders which prohibit the use of their materials without special approval.
The forms of incorrect borrowings include:
- Lack of graphic selection (in quotes) literally quoted text in the presence of attributions;
- Incorrect attribution composition or part of its bibliographic description, which prevents their identification;
- A reference not to the original borrowed text without explicit guidance on this fact (error in determining the source);
- The lack of references in the text to sources cited in prystateynomu list;
- Excessive quoting (with a link to the source and graphic highlight quoted text), the amount of which is not justified genre and purpose of the article.
In the presence of all cases of incorrect borrowing of the loan considered individually.
In case of proven fact of plagiarism in articles that are published, the authors are denied the right to publish all future issues of the magazine, and the text is taken from the archives of the official website of publications and other places of public accommodation, for which carries the magazine "Economy and Law ".